Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there was ever an advert for not using YouTube to form opinions of a player. Made him look half decent that.

The video of all his passes back to a centre back, would have a longer running time than the Harry Potter saga.

I really like Kyle for his workrate, but I'd actually prefer him doing only his running and body blocking without ever touching a ball and leaving that job for Garcia ;)

But then he got an assist for Raz!

Anyway, Cancelo is by far the better baller and must have gone mad watching Kyle's ball touch from the bench for ages.

If there was ever an advert for not using YouTube to form opinions of a player. Made him look half decent that.

The video of all his passes back to a centre back, would have a longer running time than the Harry Potter saga.

If we're going to win the Champions League, we need Walker to be as good as the video shows him. Vinicius vs. Madrid, Coman and Alphonso Davies vs. Bayern, Mbappé vs PSG if we meet them in the final.

Need him to be at his very best.

He’s been far from the main problem this season.

Always has a lapse in concentration in him, and occasionally his pace can’t get him out of it.

He’s got another year here yet, at least.

Do you like any of our players ?

I love most of our players but unlike many on here, I don't see everything through blue-tinted specs. If all of our players were as good as some on here think, we would never lose a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.