Anelka: Misunderstood | Netflix

pissed me off when he scored in the derby and gave the 5 times to the rags behind the goal. He wanted to retire at one point, Pearce and Keegan has to talk him out of it. Soon perked up when the dippers came in for him.
it pisses me off looking back at it now but at the time i thought it was funny as fuck...as long as it pissed them lot off it was enough for me,just shows how things change...

it pisses me off looking back at it now but at the time i thought it was funny as fuck...as long as it pissed them lot off it was enough for me,just shows how things change...

If I was a Leeds fan I would have been even more pissed off they were subsidising his wages whilst he stole a living for us.

Loved him. Brilliant player. His understanding with Drogba and Malouda in when we won the double in 2010 was borderline telepathic.

Still one of my favourite ever games (possibly top 3 - but this is getting ever harder to rank) - my first derby and had so much adrenaline I couldn't stop my leg shaking pre-kick off.

The atmosphere was everything you could ever want out of a crowd..............
I’d go as far as to say the best atmosphere in an all seated Maine Road.

Loved him. Brilliant player. His understanding with Drogba and Malouda in when we won the double in 2010 was borderline telepathic.

I just remembered, if it wasn't for him [and City] we'd have achieved an invincible season the very next season after Arsenal did it. We lost 1 single game in our 2005 title win, a 1-0 defeat at Eastlands, Anelka scored the penalty.

I just remembered, if it wasn't for him [and City] we'd have achieved an invincible season the very next season after Arsenal did it. We lost 1 single game in our 2005 title win, a 1-0 defeat at Eastlands, Anelka scored the penalty.
Yep.

The whole team were magnificent that day, including a brilliant performance by Sun Jihai at defensive midfield.

We managed to take 4 points off Chelsea that season, without conceding a goal. David James' save from Lampard at Stamford Bridge was one of the best I've ever seen.

I loved the Anelka. He was brilliant for us, and when he scored the first in the last Maine Road derby, pandemonium broke out in BB (and probably the rest of the stadium), so much so that my glasses were bent in the chaos.
If you watch his goal v the rags again, watch him run to the family stand and you will see a bald head kiss him! Someone me and you both know from Blue Print days ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.