The Chimp Paradox

M M

mat

Just started reading this book and it's enlightening.

Only a few chapters in and realises how much debate in the politics forum is controlled by the chimp. (I include myself in that).

Decent read.

My claim to fame - Steve Peters was a running friend when we were both with Holbeach AC. A nicer guy you will never meet.

This guy helped to mould the British Cycling racing team into world beating. Hoy and co owe this guy.

It’s a good concept and a good book. Did a course on it some years ago. Quite eye opening and a few “huh!” Moments.

Reactions: mat
My claim to fame - Steve Peters was a running friend when we were both with Holbeach AC. A nicer guy you will never meet.

This guy helped to mould the British Cycling racing team into world beating. Hoy and co owe this guy.

Worked with Livarpool too didn't he Fred?

Just started reading this book and it's enlightening.

Only a few chapters in and realises how much debate in the politics forum is controlled by the chimp. (I include myself in that).

Decent read.
If you enjoyed reading about that sort of stuff I'd recommend you investigate reading about Stoicism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.