Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

He's the best offensive RB in the league, overall depends on what system you play. If you were to compare his defensive stats with AWB for instance, he'd lose out in pretty much all of them. In the Liverpool system and even ours, he's a phenomenal asset.

Absolutely, smack on iir! Take him out of that team and he would not perform anywhere near, and let's not forget the meedya hype he gets by wearing that God-awful colour shirt. And if SuperFrank wants an example of what his touchline spat with Jurgen was about then TAA fits the bill to a tee!

I haven’t seen much of a push for Henderson this year as everyone is making out. Last year every channel I looked at was pushing Van Dijk.

I don’t know why we bother...

Kompany?
Aguero?
Yaya?
David?

Since when did City players get individual honors?

And, let’s be serious...Sterling has only got his honors because of his OFF FIELD WORK, not playing for City!

KDB is literally streets ahead of any other player this season. ANY OTHER.

But, the Scouse Love Fest is only just getting started. TOTY, MOTY, POTY...Ballon D’Or maybe?

IF Hendo (just threw up in my mouth!) wins POTY, there is literally no hope for football anymore and VAR will be the final nail in the coffin of football’s death.

Ballon D'Or is cancelled this year due Ronaldo and Messi being a bit shit and KDB likely to win it.

The Writer's award is out of the question for KDB

I'm not so sure. The independent have done their writers' votes and it was 5 KDB, 1 Ings, 1 Mane, 1 TAA.

The Mail is split with 1 KDB, 1 Mané, 1 Henderson.

Rory Smith went KDB.

I think the Liverpool vote is split.

I'm not so sure. The independent have done their writers' votes and it was 5 KDB, 1 Ings, 1 Mane, 1 TAA.

The Mail is split with 1 KDB, 1 Mané, 1 Henderson.

Rory Smith went KDB.

I think the Liverpool vote is split.

I'd just seen that Independent vote. Not sure how many would have a real vote though. Delooney going for TAA!

Henderson seems to be a campaign based on club rather than actual achievement.

Just the steam off their shit would do me at City, their shit season equates to most players best ever...!

Yeah, Messi's "shit" season included breaking the record number of assists in La Liga, something that we all think makes KDB POTY even though he's not done it yet, and might not.

I'd just seen that Independent vote. Not sure how many would have a real vote though. Delooney going for TAA!

Henderson seems to be a campaign based on club rather than actual achievement.

Henderson winning is the epitome of the double standard the club faces.

In 2018 every one of the fuckers said "it's not about the team performance" and in 2020 they give it to Henderson because he was the leader of a worse Liverpool side.

So in a way I wouldn't mind that much because it would just highlight their lies. I'm sure Rabin or someone will dig through their 2018 tweets and paste them next to screenshots of the 2020 tweets and show them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.