Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean sheet Victory, no injuries, no reds, minutes rest for Kev, Raz, Eric, minuets game time for youth.

100 goals & personal awards will be brilliant.

The 100 goals and personal awards is a nice to have but just a win to keep the confidence up for the RM game is all that we need. I don't want to see they day when fans of our club start thinking they are entitled in the way certain red-shirted fans are. Some of the comments on here about smashing them 6, 7, 8 -nil are disrespectful and not how we should be thinking about any game. Fortunately Pep and the boys will approach this professionally.

Pep Guardiola on #MCINOR: "We want to score 100 goals again and prepare for Madrid.

"We lost there and that showed us inconsistency. The last game was the first time we won four games in a row. We played one team like we were maybe not consistent in the box but we created many chances and we want to win the last game..."

"I gave two days [off] - we had a tough period after lockdown with games every three days. We don’t play for anything and Norwich don’t except the respect of trying to win the games but no more than this.

"If you play against an opponent playing for something maybe I would not have given two days and after this we are going to prepare two weeks with a normal day off but no more than this and complete the plan

"The question is of course it is important to score goals and keep clean sheets but the most important is to win games and do better than the opponents. If you win 1-0 every game you will be champions..

"We scored a lot of goals in general but every game it is important what you do 95 minutes to be better,when you lose nine, ten games it’s not enough to win the PL. You can’t lose many games right now and next season, it will be the same.

PEP Real Madrid and City both want to go through. They have more experience and we know that to go through, we have to do an exceptional game to beat them. We have to focus. We will train and prepare as best we can do.

"I think everybody will be fit for Real Madrid. Mendy is suspended

(KDB as new captain?) We will see. The players make these roles on and off the pitch - it depends what they want. These things come from the respect you have on and off the pitch - it comes naturally

@21LVA
's time at City has been) extraordinary. The amount of games, the huge quality in the games he played, the titles he helped win... he’s another alongside five or six others who made this Club what it is now. And this Club will always be grateful

(Jayden Braaf's) first week training with us. He is a young player and everyone has to be patient. He has incredible skill but there are another six, seven players who play there

(KDB as new captain?) We will see. The players make these roles on and off the pitch - it depends what they want. These things come from the respect you have on and off the pitch - it comes naturally
I think it will be Kevin, he's the obvious choice for me.

He's our best player currently at the peak of his powers, plays every game if he's fit and his determination to win is unreal. The way he orchestrates our play, he's basically Pep on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.