Face mask Friday

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
So today England ywt again follows the lead from the Scots. I have to say it has worked with only a few bams trying to do the freedom of choice shite.

The bottom line is this will need to be the new norm for at least a year. If not done, then we will continue the cycles of local and possibly national lockdown.

When I go into stores I pretend I'm in to rob it. Makes the experience more fun. The only issue is there are hundreds with the same idea si the loot cut will be small. But as Tesco say, Every Little Helps.

Are you lot going to comply and agree with this step?

orange%20dildo%20white.jpg

I’ve just been banned from Co-Op for wearing this.

Fully support wearing face masks, yet at work the majority of twats going to the seaside don’t bother and ignore my requests to do so. There’s not enough police to enforce it either. Plus the bonus 5G theory **** on every train looking for a fight when questioned.

I’ll wear my mask and keep safe as possible methinks.

I’m content with these rules, given it’s private property you’re going on to and it makes sense scientifically, well as it stands they often u turn on the science.

I’ve just worn one in Starbucks and will continue to.

If they try telling me I need to wear one whenever I leave the house, even outside, I won’t be doing.

Not a problem with it, other than as a speccy four eyes it means I can't see after about twenty seconds, and getting the kids to wear them is nigh on impossible without the promise of a prize.

But they can't hurt in the effort to stop people dying unnecessarily. Been wearing mine for weeks anyway on the weekly shop.

If I was going to protest my rights then I'd probably be more concerned about my online identify being flogged unless I can decipher the T&Cs in full or want to hit a million reject switches, rather than a piece of cloth on my face.

I’m content with these rules, given it’s private property you’re going on to and it makes sense scientifically, well as it stands they often u turn on the science.

I’ve just worn one in Starbucks and will continue to.

If they try telling me I need to wear one whenever I leave the house, even outside, I won’t be doing.

Even if there is a massive second wave?

I still feel as things stand it should be personal choice, not sure its good for the economy as I for one will simply only go into places where you have to wear one if absolutely necessary, thus I will spend less. I just find them unpleasant and I really cant be arsed.

That said I am not against them and if there is conclusive undisputed evidence that by people wearing them it will help avoid a second wave and buy a little time to advance treatments and vaccines then in the short term its got to be done.

Not a problem with it, other than as a speccy four eyes it means I can't see after about twenty seconds, and getting the kids to wear them is nigh on impossible without the promise of a prize.

But they can't hurt in the effort to stop people dying unnecessarily. Been wearing mine for weeks anyway on the weekly shop.

If I was going to protest my rights then I'd probably be more concerned about my online identify being flogged unless I can decipher the T&Cs in full or want to hit a million reject switches, rather than a piece of cloth on my face.

Just hit the 'reject all' option, and don't wear mask if you don't want to, as per the gov.uk website you don't have to wear one if doing so causes you distress. Also, police have confirmed that they will not be responding to calls where somebody is refusing to wear one (unless there are reports of violence or abusive behaviour) . Today I'm a irresponsible selfish citizen but yesterday everything was OK.

Total bollocks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.