Face mask Friday

Just hit the 'reject all' option, and don't wear mask if you don't want to, as per the gov.uk website you don't have to wear one if doing so causes you distress. Also, police have confirmed that they will not be responding to calls where somebody is refusing to wear one (unless there are reports of violence or abusive behaviour) . Today I'm a irresponsible selfish citizen but yesterday everything was OK.

Total bollocks!
The fact it wasn't mandatory yesterday doesn't mean it was OK yesterday. If it saves a life it's worth it, putting a covering on while in a shop isn't difficult or distressful, just do it.

These flat earthersbmake me wonder if it’s worth putting on a coach to home games when fans are eventually let back inside the Etihad. I don’t think I can be arsed going to the trouble of enforcing the coach company’s policies if I have to deal with ancient Tommy Robinson wannabees.

The fact it wasn't mandatory yesterday doesn't mean it was OK yesterday. If it saves a life it's worth it, putting a covering on while in a shop isn't difficult or distressful, just do it.

I'll put it on as I'm entering the supermarket as that is where the majority of the staff and customers are (security, self serve, kiosk, checkouts, customer service) I can't be doing with the aggro. But when I'm in the aisles doing my shop it's going off and then back on again when I'm at the checkout, then off again. I'm sure I'll get the odd compliant citizen challenging me when I'm in the aisles but I'll deal with that if or when it happens.

Authoritarian government.

If it was a disease that killed only those who caught it and couldnt he passed on, I would be right behind your stance. In fact looking around the world at the types who say they wont, I would fucking encourage it.

The population needs thinning out and the Trump and Evangelical types wouldn't be missed.

The fact that it can be passed makes that heartfelt wish redundant.

So, you dont believe in science is basically what yiyre saying. For it is science that is saying this is vital. The government reason holds no water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.