Face mask Friday

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress. As per government guidelines regarding the use of masks in public I will excersise my right to exemption.

Hopefully your next symptoms will be a cough and temperature followed by a visit to hospital for a good period of time.

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress.
I've no idea what your circumstances are, but can I ask why you tried it in the car ? Why add to the possible stress of driving with a face covering making you even more hot and bothered ?

Unless you have crowds wandering through your car, it should the last place you need to wear it. Wearing one in a shop is totally different, and it's for the benefit of everyone.

I've just been into town here, and was disappointed to see that some staff in shops aren't wearing face coverings, yet the general public are expected to do so.

I've no idea what your circumstances are, but can I ask why you tried it in the car ? Why add to the possible stress of driving with a face covering making you even more hot and bothered ?

Unless you have crowds wandering through your car, it should the last place you need to wear it. Wearing one in a shop is totally different, and it's for the benefit of everyone.

I've just been into town here, and was disappointed to see that some staff in shops aren't wearing face coverings, yet the general public are expected to do so.

Staff are exempt. I just popped into a Sainsburys local without one on and I wasn't the only person either. Nothing said, no fuss made. Staff not wearing either.

Call me a cnut, call me this call me that. I'm not wearing and if asked ill leave.

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress. As per government guidelines regarding the use of masks in public I will excersise my right to exemption.
As a carpenter, I have had to wear one on and off for years, sometimes for up to 8 hrs a day. They can be uncomfortable and cause a lot of sweating. I just got back from the butchers where everyone was wearing a mask. There were a couple of 80 odd year old women in there that seemed to be able to cope quite well. Feeling symptoms of distress sounds more like a problem caused from being a fanny.

As a carpenter, I have had to wear one on and off for years, sometimes for up to 8 hrs a day. They can be uncomfortable and cause a lot of sweating. I just got back from the butchers where everyone was wearing a mask. There were a couple of 80 odd year old women in there that seemed to be able to cope quite well. Feeling symptoms of distress sounds more like a problem caused from being a fanny.
Exactly. Weird how many perfectly healthy middle aged men apparently can't wear masks without having a panic attack, yet I am constantly seeing little old dears, with walking sticks, wearing them without any problem?

Just have the balls to admit you are a **** who doesn't care if he endangers other people, you think you know better than everyone else so refuse to follow the rules everyone else does, don't be bringing this other bullshit.

No, But you are a Tory and therefore by definition a fucking idiot, that’s all.
You have no idea what my politics are.
I’d have you banged up right away.
Nope, not a Tory, voted LibDem and can’t stand the Tories.

You’d have me banged up because you’re a commie you aggressive little cutie :-)

To be fair to the staff they have to encounter people all day long whereas the shoppers are in and out in a short space of time. Unless your like the twat in Tesco yesterday who just had to pick up and inspect every single potato before choosing the one he wanted. Must take the contagious to finish his shopping.
I have to say that I usually enjoy shopping but wearing a mask takes away the fun. Definitely better than dying though so I comply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.