Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem Sterling needs one goal to become the first Englishman to score 20 times in a top-flight campaign for City since Brian Kidd's 21 goals in 1976-77. Sterling is two short of 100 goals in all competitions for City.

Kevin De Bruyne is one assist short of equalling Thierry Henry's Premier League record of 20 set in 2002-03.
So if we get a late penalty who is going for a De Bruyne tap forward for Raz?

Well guy's this is David's last game for us.The one thing I am going to miss, is that we will not be able to give him the send off he deserves.

So let's hope the team gives him a great send off. The best way the team can do that is to take Norwich to the cleaners. The team also owe us big time, by getting beat by them at Carrow Road. So nothing less than a 8-0 win will suffice. Thou what would be nice is for the team to beat them at least 10-0. At least that way we will have some pay back for that defeat

I got woken up early this morning by the cat and for a moment thought it was Sunday - with that in mind I suddenly became very sad, almost tearful, thinking today was Merlin's last day on the pitch for us. Obviously that soon righted itself when I remembered it was Saturday - weird now because I know what tomorrow morning looks like for me now eh? W'll all miss him.

There's only one thing I care about as regards this match.

I seriously believe that the lads should line up, along with Pep, and give him a guard of honour. I think he should be picked for the starting eleven, if only for that. This is David Silva we're talking about.
The most talented and intelligent footballer I've seen in a sky blue shirt — that's King Colin's assessment too, by the way — and the most creative PL player of the last decade, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.