COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed an explanation, and apologies if so, but why isn't Trafford included in the GM figures?

Did not want to upset anyone and nobody asked me to track it. I added other areas as I was asked.

If you want just say but it will not be possible to make the same comparisons now. JUst daily up and downs.

Trafford has pretty low numbers akin to Wigan or Stockport before the past week. Would be pressing for best in GM.

lloydie I found a way to access the data trend for Trafford in the week up to 23 July.

It had one of the biggest upticks in GM and with 69 cases for that week was not far behind some of the worst such as Rochdale. A 245% increase in fact.

I will add it from now on if you want.

Another 77 patients left England hospitals yesterday reducing the number as of today to just 851 Covid patients. More great news.

It is a fall of 360 in the last seven days (almost 25%)
Wonder if this falling of people in hospital is down to better treatments or as that Doctor in Italy said that the virus isn't as potent as it was in the earlier phase.

The treatment is like night and day from the beginning,everyone was learning on the job how to save people as it doesn't act like a normal corona virus,it was a massive learning curve,now they can prempt the damage to multiple organs,they are ahead now instead of playing catch up and learning, still can't believe we were losing a thousand people a day

@Blue and still suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.