One man war

I take it you click on the new post tab , I never understood the point of that function as at least 75% of stuff on here is shite half the time.

I ckick on the forums I might be interested in and can then see all the threat titles and open ones I think I will interested in.

Clicking on new post would mean trawling through the wanky transfer forum and half the bollocks on the main one.

Log on

Go to off topic nowt I fancy , up to the politics, same old shite onto main forum or general football if I see something looks interesting open it.

ok, you've been asking for this a long time ric and the mods,the gloves are off.

I WANT A BUTTON THAT HIDES SHIT THREADS, i dont want to refresh and see threads about trump, blm , rightwing or anything else im not interested in, especially people arguing over the fucking wankers in charge of the country,

GIVE ME THE POWER,

anybody that comes up with suggestions other than MY HIDE button will be told to fuck off

THIS MEANS WAR

thanks for listening, and sorry if ive offended anyone with my demands.
lots of love
WAR FROG
Absolutely bang on. Off Topic is fucking toxic. I'd love to hide the thing totally.

I take it you click on the new post tab , I never understood the point of that function as at least 75% of stuff on here is shite half the time.

I ckick on the forums I might be interested in and can then see all the threat titles and open ones I think I will interested in.

Clicking on new post would mean trawling through the wanky transfer forum and half the bollocks on the main one.

Log on

Go to off topic nowt I fancy , up to the politics, same old shite onto main forum or general football if I see something looks interesting open it.

You can't hang around long with that itinerary lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.