Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Sir Jordan of Toxteth must be sat at home wondering how the fuck have I won this. The journalists must be sat there thinking how did I type the word Henderson when I meant king Kev. Must have been auto correct. Watch all their gushing reports to follow about what a great player Kev is - fucking hypocrites

Their little clique can demonstrate their prejudices all they want anyone who appreciates quality football knows Henderson is lightyears behind Kev. Simply question to ask any journalist who voted for Henderson, put both on the transfer market and what do they go for? Kev well over £100M without needing to inflate the value. Henderson £50M max.

I'd be interested to know how it actually works. Because presumably such a decision has to be coordinated. Even if you accept that the POTY should come from the champions, there's no clear stand out player from Liverpool that would be the obvious winner, so the vote would be split. Whereas if you're gonna vote for a non-Liverpool player, then everyone's probably going to choose KDB.

If anyone is more computer savvy than I am, please do a comparison on premierleague.com and post it on here, of KdB and Henderson stats-it makes interesting reading and makes us realise what a travesty it is.

I don't even dislike Henderson. He is a typical British midfield player who tries his heart out and would prefer to do it for Sunderland. It's the newspapers that do not report the truth on any matter whether it be football.. or anything. Don't buy them.

He and everyone who voted for him should be embarrassed

their bosses should call them into their office on Monday morning to be asked how did you give it to Henderson ? As you boss i have to question if you have what it takes to be our football reporter. This is a Final Warning if you embarrass our paper again you are fired.

:)

If anyone is more computer savvy than I am, please do a comparison on premierleague.com and post it on here, of KdB and Henderson stats-it makes interesting reading and makes us realise what a travesty it is.

KDB first each time.
Appearance: 35 / 30
Goals: 13 / 4
Assists: 20 / 5
Pass %: 81.5 / 84.5
Key Passes: 3.9 / 0.9 per game
MOTM: 10 / 1
Tackles: 1.3 / 2.1 per game
Aerials: 0.5 / 0.9 per game
Interceptions: 0.5 / 1 per game
Clearances: 0.7 / 0.6 per game
Blocks: 0.1 / 0.1 per game
Dribbles: 1.4 / 0.6 per game
Crosses: 2.2 / 0.3 per game
Long Balls: 3.4 / 4.2 per game
Through Balls: 0.4 / 0.1 per game

Of course the big one there is man of the match. He went so unnoticed until they realised they desperately needed a Liverpool player to make POTY that he won MOTM just once all season.

It's worth mentioning that Rodri who is probably more similar in position to Henderson has a pass completion rate of 92.9% and Gundogan has 91.9% so even his one stat where he has KDB comfortably beaten isn't that impressive for his position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.