17 year old lad stabbed to death in Moss Side tonight

I shouldn't have to add this and I don't feel equally sorry for the attacker's family, but it's a long time to live with the shame of what your relative did to someone else. In no way comparable to the pain of those who lost a son but i'm just pointing out that the feeling will still exist.

Most people wouldn't assume it was aimed at younger siblings who aren't responsible for the upbringing of the attacker...

Slow day is it?
Ha, no, Mondays are always busy for me - something always happens at the weekend to keep me occupied - so the usual insanity interspersed with coming on here to escape from the madness - but thanks for asking :-)

Theres 2 sides of the fence. There’s shitbags who lead a life of crime and respectable people who don’t. When the shitbags stab each other to death I couldn’t give a toss. It’s one less scrote to potentially cause me or my family harm. No one is ever going to change how it is so I don’t know why people bother or are bothered by this lads death. He probably had it coming, truth be told. The MEN will portray him as a loving son and college student with his whole life ahead of him and people will actually fall for this tripe.

The circumstances which lead to youth violence are generally the same the world over, poverty, poor housing and a lack of education and opportunity.

I certainly don't agree with that, there's endless towns and villages in third world countries where families are dirt poor, have poor housing but love and nurture their kids.
They don't all turn to crime and a life of lawbreaking.
I was in Dilli not that long ago, kids there are loving and happy even though they're dirt poor with little opportunity in their poor country. Same scenario in Bali, Indonesia.
If you love your kids, give them your time and guidance they will grow up to be good people more often than not.
Show no interest, let them endlessly roam the streets, that's when trouble brews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.