Douglas Luiz

with these buyback clauses, what happens if the player says fuck off I dont want to go back?

with these buyback clauses, what happens if the player says fuck off I dont want to go back?

I suggest they probably could do, but their agent may have a word about the money involved for all sides to benefit from

They can choose to stay or go elsewhere, all a buyback means is that if X price is offered, the club selling must accept

Looked ok for Villa.....but if we're buying from Villa (buy back or not) he'll need to stand out like Grealish did this season to make our bench! Same for others and loans....and no I don't want Grealish.

In this case - if the player chose the present Aston Villa over City I think the player should go for immediate rehab with Dr Jennifer Melfi .

Understandable but a calculated risk. If we sign all our targets, we’re one injury to Rodrigo away from having to play Fernandinho in there again, and on the occasions he was asked to do that after the resumption, his legs did not look up to the task. The only other alternatives might be Ake, but he hasn’t had experience in the system or Gundogan, and the latter has not always looked as comfortable there when pressed.

Understandable but a calculated risk. If we sign all our targets, we’re one injury to Rodrigo away from having to play Fernandinho in there again, and on the occasions he was asked to do that after the resumption, his legs did not look up to the task. The only other alternatives might be Ake, but he hasn’t had experience in the system or Gundogan, and the latter has not always looked as comfortable there when pressed.

You may have a point but if there's one City player staying especially calm when pressed it's surely Gundo simply because he can rely on his excellent ball control and awareness -not Rodri (although he has improved on that since being here).
Pep would find a workaround in the squad. Or Aouar arrives.

As much as I love highly skilled players like Gundogan I would consider replacing him with Luiz next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.