City v Gornik Zabrze 50th anniversary pre season game? Thoughts.

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
The bigger issue is I hope we're still playing in the Champions League on 23rd August, and the Polish season starts then.

“Hi. This is ***** from Manchester City. We’d like to offer you a pre season friendly to commemorate beating you in The Cup Winners Cup final 50 years ago. Would you like that?”

“Pierdol się!” *Slams phone down*

“Hi. This is ***** from Manchester City. We’d like to offer you a pre season friendly to commemorate beating you in The Cup Winners Cup final 50 years ago. Would you like that?”

“Pierdol się!” *Slams phone down*
They're quite proud of their achievement of having reached the final actually.

I think that remains the only time a Polish side has reached a major European Cup Final, and I can't see that changing any time soon.

They're quite proud of their achievement of having reached the final actually.

I think that remains the only time a Polish side has reached a major European Cup Final, and I can't see that changing any time soon.

They probably are. I’m personally against such a proposal because of the political situation over there which would be a good thread downstairs as long as it’s debated properly. I’m boycotting the country until it’s resolved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.