When are the new season fixtures out?

M M

mat

I’m guessing we have to wait on whoever wins the play offs first?

Be interesting to see who gets the big home games before fans are allowed back in.

Be interesting to see who gets the big home games before fans are allowed back in.
If and it's a big if there are fans from October, there is a chance if we start later because of European games we don't play more than the odd game without fans.

Reactions: mat
It’s a concern with potential fixture backlogs.

December could be even more congested than usual. I’m sure the TV companies will ensure their favoured clubs get adequate rest...

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a concern with potential fixture backlogs.

December could be even more congested than usual. I’m sure the TV companies will ensure they’re favoured clubs get adequate rest...
I’m in no doubt of that, either.

League cup won’t include teams involved in Europe in my opinion next season and may be scrapped completely.

I can see something like this for the rags opening 6 games.

Villa H
West Brom A
Palace H
Brighton A
Sheff U H
Newcastle A

We won't see fans on Oct 1st not in meaningful numbers anyway. The league will probably end up a farce much the same as the one just ended. I have largely lost interest in the whole charade and am seriously considering not going back. I don't think I will be alone either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.