It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hadn't scored when they did, you would be adding more teams to that list.
I think you are missing the point mate. Yes, we have some fantastic players who can score important goals but if we had a player that could score when it mattered we would have given the dippers a run for their money. We steamroller teams for fun but also lose games that we shouldn’t because we don’t score sometimes when we are dominating. I don’t want a tit for tat exchange so will just leave it there.

I think you are missing the point mate. Yes, we have some fantastic players who can score important goals but if we had a player that could score when it mattered we would have given the dippers a run for their money. We steamroller teams for fun but also lose games that we shouldn’t because we don’t score sometimes when we are dominating. I don’t want a tit for tat exchange so will just leave it there.
No probs, was going to suggest we left it there too

We fail to score but more importantly we switch off and often concede to our opponents only attack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.