Walker and Foden are fast (it’s official!)

Yep. It’s a shame we never got to see that race they were planning!

Not sure where I saw it but Walker has said he had a race with Raheem. He’s faster than Raheem. He alluded that Sané was his competition with regards to speed.

He made mention of Raheem’s running technique not being great but still gave him credit for being a top player.

I'm not surprised Foden has clocked in so high. I've seen him sprint to get back and defend and then be up the other end of the pitch attacking a few seconds later. He has Silva's speed of thought and touch on the ball, but combined with the pace to break forwards on and off the ball and find the back of the net. It's why Pep is happy using him as a winger because he can do the pressing job and beat players for pace/guile and also support his full back.

I'm not surprised Foden has clocked in so high. I've seen him sprint to get back and defend and then be up the other end of the pitch attacking a few seconds later. He has Silva's speed of thought and touch on the ball, but combined with the pace to break forwards on and off the ball and find the back of the net. It's why Pep is happy using him as a winger because he can do the pressing job and beat players for pace/guile and also support his full back.
He’s also very good at arriving in the box at a crucial time, and that comes from his football intelligence, as well as his turn of pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.