Other teams’ new kits

657-FFCAC-3-FCF-45-E1-9219-4-E46590-CAE1-B.jpg

Our home kit is launched

Err it's a no from me.

Home kit is ok it's what it needs to be, away shirt mmmmmmmmm

I always think we should play in yellow away.

Still as someone who isn't as slim as he used to be they look more for the skinny generation, so makes no odds as I won't be looking to buy :)

Err it's a no from me.

Still as someone who isn't as slim as he used to be they look more for the skinny generation, so makes no odds as I won't be looking to buy :)
Vertical stripes on us larger folk aren't a good look.
:-(

Err it's a no from me.

I like the home kit mate, nice and traditional and the navy collar and cuffs sets it off, bit of a cycling jersey! Not sure about that away shirt though

Err it's a no from me.

Is that an away kit or lounge wear. Looks nice enough to sit around at home in, but as a match day kit?

Err it's a no from me.

sheff-wed-a-86-88.gif

This is the first kit I saw Wednesday play in at Maine Rd. it’s not even a decent tribute.

Err it's a no from me.

Home is better than the blue with white pinstripes you had the other year. I’d agree on yellow away. I didn’t mind that black with yellow thin stripes you wore in the 90’s until Chris Bart Williams ran through our defence wearing the fucking thing at Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.