CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Got this from City_Xtra

"CAS Report: "UEFA wishes to add that it considers MCFC to be a very important participant to UEFA club competitions. It welcomes all the good which MCFC has brought to the football world and it welcomes significant investments made by the club and its owners."
Ha arse licking now,that will go down wel!

Unless I'm reading this wrong, In this tweet, Rob Harris pats himself on the back for being mentioned, but seemingly doesn't realise he's just posting CAS confirming that a member of the IC was the only person who could have leaked to him, thereby completely proving City's accusations.

I think you have that wrong here.

The alleged relates to the "info which can only have come from the IC". It's the case City put forward.

The fine is debatable & the club may still appeal but the only reason why it was €10mil was because it was in ratio to the wealth of the club.
What a total arse picks the bits that are totally erelavent to the charges of corruption of revenue streams the guy needs chopping off at his knees. Wonder who he voted for as player of the season !

If we don't ban the likes of herbert, harris, delaney and the rest of the Billy bullshitters NOW and I mean today and not a second less then they are just going to keep dragging us through the mud.

More than ever we need to keep our foot on the throat and go for the kill with these parasites.

I think they are making a case for the club to ban them.

If you look at the summary from Rob Harris that @Ric posted, it's genuinely beyond parody. This is a 93 page document with hundreds of + and - points from CAS against City and UEFA, but he's selectively quoted only the most critical parts, out of context.

There could definitely be some complaints made to the Independent Press Standards Office over this coverage. It's not even pretending to hold up to the editorial standard of the AP.

If we don't ban the likes of herbert, harris, delaney and the rest of the Billy bullshitters NOW and I mean today and not a second less then they are just going to keep dragging us through the mud.

More than ever we need to keep our foot on the throat and go for the kill with these parasites.
This. Club should release a strong statement Highlighting the doctored emails As seems none of the media is picking up on this and ban certain individuals with immediAte effect from the ground

Would be a real pity not to be able to welcome the hateful eight at the Etihad next season if crowds are still banned which v much looks the case.
I hope we treat the away directors appropriately though. No room for them in the Chairman’s lounge any more. Stick them in a box as far away from our officials as possible and give them a plate of stale sarnies.
Enough mr nice guy....

Fuck a box, a seat is too good for them.

Got this from City_Xtra

"CAS Report: "UEFA wishes to add that it considers MCFC to be a very important participant to UEFA club competitions. It welcomes all the good which MCFC has brought to the football world and it welcomes significant investments made by the club and its owners."
Fuckin creeps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.