CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

where are the in house lawyers, solicitors with there take on it, they have absolutely gone overboard on us not doing what uefa wanted yet the BBC twats havnt pushed anything at Uefa

Please please don't tell me what is allover BBC sports page isnt liable

I think they are regrouping and getting their headlines straight. There’s about 5/6 working as a group to discredit us. I think they would get their legal fees covered by nefarious parties should need arise

I want bankruptcy for those pricks.

What is it as I seem to have managed to get blocked by the wanker? Can't think why.

Loads of interesting detail in the CAS full MCFC-UEFA judgement (https://tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/CAS_Award_6785___internet__.pdf…) As long ago as 2012-13 it seems Man City had the most lucrative principle sponsorship deal IN WORLD FOOTBALL (with Etihad); £220m over three years 12-13, 13-14, 15-16.
So Etihad had an original 10-year, £350m deal with City, valid through to 2021. But choose to negotiate it upwards FOUR times between 2013 and 2016. That is an interesting strategy; they must have felt rivals were waiting to pounce and outbid them.

He does like beancounting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.