CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The thing is with the fine and the fact that the bbc lead with it yesterday making it sound like we got of etc.

If an organisation is bent, leaking to the press ever 5 minutes about what crimes City are supposed to be breaking , leaking the ban before the case had started City had no choice but to not cooperate. This should be the major story here as to why England most successful club over the last 8 years had so little confidence in UEFA to be fair.
City were proven right, and I believe had City cooperated with UEFA City would still have been ban. City had no choice but to go to CAS. If City are fined for non cooperation than UEFA should be fined for running a process which the club had little faith in and was leaking confidential information to the press.
Some times you have no choice but to take things to the next level.
The same as if City had hired private investors to catch the coach busters would City have reported to the Merseyside police ? I doubt it City would have gone higher because that police force were in leagues with the fans and shown to be incompetent.

This has probably been covered on here, but after Roan changed his stance slightly, daily mail have also changed theirs to 'overwhelmingly exonerated '. Club are clearly fighting back, just wish they'd go after the likes of the WhatsApp group and others.
I think they seem them as an irrelevance. If I didn’t come on here I would never have heard of any of them. Sporting Intelligence? Really?

I actually wish we would stop promoting their “work” through this site and help keep them irrelevant.

The thing I am struggling with is what advantage we gained by not co-operating with the UEFA investigation? I have no doubt that even if we had then UEFA would have tried to make something stick but we still would have had the option to go to CAS for a de bono hearing.

UEFA may well have tried to expand their investigation into a general fishing trip but at that point we could have refused to co-operate further and I assume CAS would have backed that stance. We have still come away from CAS with a substantial fine and, more importantly, we have been censured for non-co-operation thereby giving the media ammunition to infer that we were hiding something.

If the BBC get a few dozen complaints, nothing will change. If they get tens of thousands of complaints we might see improvements.

It’s easy to sit on your arse complaining about the doers.

Not going to get tens of thousands though are they? I genuinely think they receive these complaints from city fans and snigger and chortle to each other at how pathetic we are and how they've wound us up again.

Accept that we will never be accepted. It will make all the trophies we win much more sweeter.

Dan Roan re-tweeting Harris and Ziegler. He might have grudgingly reported the truth (eventually) on twitter but he's shown his true colours throughout this whole situation.

I watched Sky's coverage at 6pm and I thought they were very fair. They did mention the failure to comply with UEFA, but as a side point not the bulk of their report. They also called out that the hateful 8 for asking CAS to ignore our appeal for the ban to be suspended when we never made that appeal.

So we didn't get banned.
We didn't kill anyone.
We got justice.innocent till proven guilty
Are you reading this you scouse vermin..

Not going to get tens of thousands though are they? I genuinely think they receive these complaints from city fans and snigger and chortle to each other at how pathetic we are and how they've wound us up again.

Accept that we will never be accepted. It will make all the trophies we win much more sweeter.

Someone said last night that there were 70k members of this forum so if only 1 in 10 complained the that would go a king way towards 10k.

You are right that we won’t be accepted by the existing cartel but let’s not give them an easy ride.

Hopefully Bozo disbands the paedophilia protecting thunder****s.

Then I’ll turn up when their sports department are leaving the office after redundancy and I’ll laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.