COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you made the tin hat comment about control with fear. You could have had a point. But id love to know who wins in this scenario. What control can you realistically get. I mean, the big debate is reopening and getting people back to work and normal activities. I just fail to see how this is a conspiracy tbh

Those who downplay this or put it down as fear mongering are usually those who point solely to the mortality rate. Yet even Whitty pointed out from the very beginning that the odds of you dying from this are incredibly slim, but we still had to lockdown to avoid hospitals becoming overwhelmed. Unfortunately, the purpose of all this has either fallen on deaf ears or people simply choose to ignore it.

Even the bloody slogan had “Protect the NHS” in it so I’m not sure how we became so lost in all this.

Their arguments would actually have more credence if they said. “Actually, the economy is more vital than a functioning health care system, we should take the risk and carry on as normal”.

You have to have rocks for a brain to believe all this nonsense and fear mongering. People Where I’m from in Bradford have been out and about since the 4th week or so, like practically normal so where’s this second wave we’re always told is coming? The only reason death counts are “higher” in BAME communities is because if a death is declared a Covid death the body is returned straight away, if it isn’t then you have to wait at least 2 weeks.

This has happened to an auntie of mine who died from a long term illness, nothing to do with Covid but staff told her family members that if Covid was put down they could give them the body back fast. Control through fear, that’s all that’s happening.
60,000 people are dead so nonsense it is not

60,000 people are dead so nonsense it is not
From which the vast majority have died from something else. 1.35million people die from car accidents every year, does that mean we all stop driving our cars?

From which the vast majority have died from something else. 1.35million people die from car accidents every year, does that mean we all stop driving our cars?

1.35m? what nonsense figure is that? in the UK its under 2000 per year. If your talking globally then we are 664,638 known deaths in under 6 months and thats with most of the planet locked down.

Last edited:
Those who downplay this or put it down as fear mongering are usually those who point solely to the mortality rate. Yet even Whitty pointed out from the very beginning that the odds of you dying from this are incredibly slim, but we still had to lockdown to avoid hospitals becoming overwhelmed. Unfortunately, the purpose of all this has either fallen on deaf ears or people simply choose to ignore it.

Even the bloody slogan had “Protect the NHS” in it so I’m not sure how we became so lost in all this.

Their arguments would actually have more credence if they said. “Actually, the economy is more vital than a functioning health care system, we should take the risk and carry on as normal”.

I get that. I'm far from a doom monger. Worked all through it. I go see my friends, i go for a pint. I follow the advice. Clean my hands. Not hugging randomers pissed. Let's face it, for some people this is a complete shit show of a virus. It has caused a spike in the overall death rates, they are not all covid. But the huge growth in those rates shows how damaging it is to us as a society. It become more than clear the economics is what's driven the new messages. I also 100% believe they now know this is a long term game over many years. We are never going to be back to normal by Christmas. I still miss how you feel this is about control though

1.35m? what nonsense figure is that? in the UK its under 2000 per year.
That figure is globally. The stats are bs, a person in America could test positive, recover and then three months later get hit by a truck and die and he’d be down as a Covid stat. Globalists have literally been telling the world of their plan for the new world order but we’re all too bothered about our favourite celebs or fashion to ever give a flying fuck.

Look at what the Tanzanian president has to say about these “tests”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1Jisd2zkbB5/

In fact, the man who made the test said himself it should never be used to detect a virus as it’s useless for this. Also the fact that the test doesn’t even test for the virus and it’s never been properly isolated to fulfill the Koch postulates requirement also raises eyebrows for me.

If the flu had similar coverage we’d have a pandemic every year. Imagine those that have had the flu bad in the past having been told they don’t have the flu but a killer virus, you’d see plenty more people dying from that because the mind is the most powerful tool we have.

That figure is globally. The stats are bs, a person in America could test positive, recover and then three months later get hit by a truck and die and he’d be down as a Covid stat. Globalists have literally been telling the world of their plan for the new world order but we’re all too bothered about our favourite celebs or fashion to ever give a flying fuck.

Look at what the Tanzanian president has to say about these “tests”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1Jisd2zkbB5/

In fact, the man who made the test said himself it should never be used to detect a virus as it’s useless for this. Also the fact that the test doesn’t even test for the virus and it’s never been properly isolated to fulfill the Koch postulates requirement also raises eyebrows for me.

If the flu had similar coverage we’d have a pandemic every year. Imagine those that have had the flu bad in the past having been told they don’t have the flu but a killer virus, you’d see plenty more people dying from that because the mind is the most powerful tool we have.

you need to take your tin foil hat off and avoid social media deep state bollocks as you seem to have swallowed it all hook line and sinker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.