Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super excited about Torres, his low fee is the cherry on the cake. You couldn’t ask for a more exciting replacement for Sane if you ask me, we were never going to go for a £100m player when we’ve already got Mahrez, Sterling, Kun and Jesus up top.

Or a certain Portuguese step over merchant who used to play down the road...
Both were once considered talented but flaky wingers
I always thought Sane would end up as a central striker as his pace, physical frame and calmness in front of goal was very reminiscent of Henry and the aforementioned show pony in their early days
Sane should one day play striker. I'd be a travesty big he never does.

Incredible signing if true at that price, it makes the money we got for Sane look very respectful.

Sané can't play striker, he's too one footed to operate in the centre of the pitch.

People have tried, Low, Schalke etc. Germany were desperate for him to be the new 9 before Werner came through.

He can't do it.
Wether you like it or not Sané will be one of the worlds best players in the next years, I have no doubt he could play up top in the future either. whoever we bring in as his replacement I’m not gonna get excited about because fact of the matter is they won’t be as good. We’re downgrading whoever we bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.