Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way was it that high
Screenshot-20200729-175556-Chrome.jpg

I like him too, for the reasons you have stated.

He does come across as a reasonable bloke. However, a couple of things spring to mind;
Having heard him on podcasts I’m not sure the depth and understanding of his grasp of football analysis, tactics etc is that great, he can come across as hesitant when trying to explain our performances. Maybe that’s just realistic, but it sounds unusual coming from a football journalist/ ‘expert’.
Secondly, in terms of the CAS, didn’t he go and consult some of our biggest critics then give what they said quite an easy ride?

He has also written some not so balanced things recently
Do you subscribe to the Athletic then because I‘ve only seen snippets since he moved but they seem okay, but then I never built him up into some great pro City journalist when he was at Goal so never felt let down by him either. Anyhow seem he got the fee right according to Tolmie.

Do you subscribe to the Athletic then because I‘ve only seen snippets since he moved but they seem okay, but then I never built him up into some great pro City journalist when he was at Goal so never felt let down by him either. Anyhow seem he got the fee right according to Tolmie.
I read the athletic bits put on here,he lost his way during the investigation for me and he is not a city fan be is a rag fan and it showed,i have never minded him in the past,it is what it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.