Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen this guy play at all but judging by plenty of people's reactions and the fact he is the best Spanish player of his generation I am now expecting the greatest debut we've seen since Kun....

he is quoted as saying he wants/prefers to play on the left side
Think we'll sart off with Sterling Left Mahrez right, but as Torres gets established in the team I'd expect Sterling and Torres to be constantly swapping during games.

he is quoted as saying he wants/prefers to play on the left side
Yep, but didn't as Guedes more established being 3 years his senior.

We gotta remember Torres is Foden's age, despite having played a lot of football. He's got time to transform into a different type of player. Only time will tell where he's best suited when he gets even stronger, faster and smarter by 23, 24.

Think we'll sart off with Sterling Left Mahrez right, but as Torres gets established in the team I'd expect Sterling and Torres to be constantly swapping during games.

Mahrez and Bernardo have both been benched in our big recent games for Phil. Pep clearly isn't fussed about either of them right now.

I would not be surprised at all if Torres comes in ahead of both of them to begin with, especially considering he'll have had 2 months off and they'll get only 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.