COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a one way system in your house, with everyone wearing masks and plenty of hand gel provided for guests, then you may have a point.

I know of a number of bars where there is little to no distancing taking place, i would feel much safer visiting my elderly mother or my Grandkids than going in one of these bars.

This wont have any impact on people working, everything carries on as normal except meeting other families in their homes.

that doesn’t make any sense...

How is it not safe to visit another household - day my sisters, but it’s alright to go in an office with 20 other people

If you have a one way system in your house, with everyone wearing masks and plenty of hand gel provided for guests, then you may have a point.

Those one way systems are utter nonsense. Once in pubs people are mixing. Same in the shops you go in one way but then everyone is touching the same clothes and walking right next to each other. It’s just impossible to implement and the only hope was to lockdown earlier and close the borders. Which was fucking obvious at the time. The ship has sailed and we have to live with it.

I know everyone has said the same thing, but a journo pointed out that these rules affect about 4.5million people. How the fuck can they do that this late? It's a moderate sized European country that, not a small village ffs! You can't just drop that on that many people so vaguely at 9.30pm. Boils my blood. Ridiculous stuff and genuinely incompetent.

Highest no. of cases recorded in over a month today and judging by this announcement I imagine they’re expecting that to just keep rising now ala Spain. Give it a few days and it will be bedlam again.

I don’t really understand why the whole of greater Manchester has been placed under these rules. It’s prettt clear it’s certain areas where it’s spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.