COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be stating the obvious but unless people use their noggin or suddenly become decent human beings then this is it for the foreseeable. Once things get relaxed it starts up again, the govt come out with some laughable policy that some follow the numbers ease and then they relax it again. Rinse and repeat although I think each time more people will see the actions of others or will just give up. It’s crap and we are leaderless. Good luck all.

I genuinely don't get the outrage on this or foreign holidays - yes the Govt action has been piss poor and the info badly disseminated but one thing that has been clear from all places from the outset - these lockdowns being eased were conditional and until there is a vaccine or a very effective treatment things were not back to normal and further steps could be taken. I guess too many people only heard "back to normal" in that statement .................. not our fault stupid does what stupid is....

No one knows as is understandable.when the fuckwit that is Hancock decides 2.5 hrs notice of this coming into effect announced on twitter is a competent thing

If you went to bed early or didn’t watch the news I suppose you can claim ignorance. We need sirens and different sounds for each type of restrictions. I’m thinking no indoors Nokia theme tune.

All round yours then. I trust you have cleaned thoroughly, have a 1 way system for all areas and regularly wipe down all surfaces and have all tables, chairs distanced properly?
Lol. Yep actually. Given I’ve only had parents round pretty easy mate. Easier than managing constant flow of strangers. No way pubs are cleaner than my gaff.

T
Not sure where you are seeing that, but it definitely said not in private gardens when it first came out.
Tonite it says not to meet indoors

BBC Newsnight correspondent Lewis Goodall said the Department of Health and Social Care had confirmed the restrictions will apply to all indoor settings - so it will mean that no two households should meet in places including pubs and restaurants.

BBC news webpage

Last edited:
T

Tonite it says not to meet indoors

BBC Newsnight correspondent Lewis Goodall said the Department of Health and Social Care had confirmed the restrictions will apply to all indoor settings - so it will mean that no two households should meet in places including pubs and restaurants.

what if you go to the pub and a mate and family is there? Do you turn around and leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.