Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Isn't any better than our current left backs and I don't see why Chelsea are keen either.

Wouldn’t trust a word he says. No doubting he has contacts that get him information from time to time but he’s also the biggest attention seeker twat going that weirdly thinks he’s some kind of minor celebrity and as such mixes in random entirely fabricated “news” purely for the attention and just adds a load of caveats as to why it might not happen to disguise the bullshit. As such, you can’t pay any attention to him even if this is one of the few genuine bits of info he has.

As for chilwell, entirely average no better than a Bertrand or Danny rose imo. Would do a job but there’s better players and better value out there.
Dont disagree entirely, he definitely is a twat too far up his own arse. But as you say some of his info does come from good sources so thought I would share it on here. He hates that as well

People are mad if they don't think Chilwell is an upgrade on what we have

Mahrez agrees with that. He isn't any better than our current fullbacks whatsover (even in their current states).

Last edited:
He’s ok. That’s it. If we go near 80m for him it will be the first transfer I will feel very uneasy with as a City fan. It’s not my money so dunno why I feel this way but for some reason if we spend 75m plus on a full back who we all know isn’t worth anywhere near this amount, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

To be honest I don’t even know myself why I feel like this or what my point is other than it just doesn’t feel right or look good on the club and it adds more attention we don’t need/want for not much reward. It’s not like we are buying Roberto Carlos. If we are gona break £75m one day it needs to be worth it. Not for Ben Chilwell.

Anyway, it’s all rumours, let’s see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.