United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
31320810-8571427-image-a-3_1596010267203.jpg

Lump on the rags. Even the new season PL match ball is in their fucking colours.

@Prestwich_Blue are Utd in the position to pay silly money for Sancho now they've qualified for the CL.

I read that they still owe circa 170m from recent transfers.
They're in a better position than if they were in the EL. But I'm not convinced they've got much cash to spend. A lot of their revenue comes from tickets and they weren't in a great position cash-wise even going into the lockdown.

They're in a better position than if they were in the EL. But I'm not convinced they've got much cash to spend. A lot of their revenue comes from tickets and they weren't in a great position cash-wise even going into the lockdown.

Am I right that The Rags' match-day revenue from corporate/hospitality is a much higher % of overall match-day revenue than most other PL clubs? If so, that would back up what you're saying above in that lockdown will hit them harder than most.

Am I right that The Rags' match-day revenue from corporate/hospitality is a much higher % of overall match-day revenue than most other PL clubs? If so, that would back up what you're saying above in that lockdown will hit them harder than most.
It's just under 20% of their total revenue whereas ours is just over 10%. So it's quite significant in the overall scheme of things.

Rags at work seem to think they will get Sancho nearer to 50 than 100. Had to point out that is as likely as me winning the lotto with the money that we will make, Dortmund would only get 42.5 mill if they sold him for 50. They seemed a little deflated after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.