Sheffield Wednesday (A) - FA Cup R5 Post-Match Thread

You need to lighten up pal. You are heading for a "Cardiac Arrest". You are taking things waaay tooo seriously on here. See the comments from Mancityvsstoke above.
I will have to remember that you are dead easy to wind up for future reference.
Hell I may even go the whole hog and accuse you of being a rag before City got taken over. You will have steam coming out of your ears.
Fair enough... I thought you were being serious.

Don’t be a fucking prick. Was on the Kippax as far back as 1972... and it’s ‘we don't carry hammers, we don’t carry lead’...
Well I was there from 1963 and it was definitely ‘hammers’.

Ffp at its best owner has money and because you can only spend so much he to do something dodgy that’s ffp!

Can't remember the exact figures but the principle is club sells stadium to owner for 100 mill, next year owner sells stadium to club for 1 mill, rinse & repeat.

Can't remember the exact figures but the principle is club sells stadium to owner for 100 mill, next year owner sells stadium to club for 1 mill, rinse & repeat.

Yeah the owner sold it to himself in effect for £60m, they looked bang to rights. The 12 point fine is probably about right, although some would want it applied to this season so they go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.