Newcastle United takeover?

Shove your apology up your arse. The damage is already done. Words like cheating, sportswashing etc have been banded about in every mention of City. The words are automatically associated with City because of bitter wankers like this. No amount of false apologies can reverse that.

Yep he has but now he will inform his viewers the truth and we need people with platforms like he has to show what’s going on.

"You have to walk in another man's shoes to understand his life" springs to mind.

Until another club has had a taste of the possibilities of a rich owner wanting to invest in your club, their fans just don't get it.
Even the rags were getting giddy when they heard rumours of a Saudi take over. (editing and deleting posts won't save their embarrassment, i saw the posts on sadcafe etc)

He was right when he said a rich owner cannot just come in and do what he wants. There does need to be a level playing field.
I still believe FFP could work if it was done for the benefit of the leagues and not to protect a select few. Deal with debt first, then look at prize money filtering down the league. (a percentage of prize money having to be shared
)
We didn't have any say in our take over. Who wouldn't want a rich owner willing to spend big money to achieve success?
We've been battered with the money stick since.
The thing is our owner didn't come in with the intention of spending silly money, they had a sustainable business plan.
It was the FA and UEFA that overreacted under pressure from other clubs. Hence FFP was hurriedly introduced.
This meant City had to accelerate our plans, spending big, almost proving their point!

It doesn't seem to matter now, that we have moved on to the original goal of self sustainability. We don't have the most expensive players, wage bill or inflate the transfer market. But you wouldn't know it from they way the press and commentators portray us. There is still daily references to "big spending City", constant comparisons during matches when playing lower ranked teams to the "gulf in riches" etc.

I have one simple retort when accused by somebody insinuating that our success is just down to money, and that their clubs "has done it the right way" with money earnt. Forgetting that they would have had an initial large investment somewhere down the line, i just stump them with one question.

"I will buy your beer all night if you can explain how City could have overtaken or at least competed the current top four of the time any other way?"
Never had to buy a beer yet!
I hate it when clubs like United and Liverpool talk about ‘doing it the right way’ they poach the best young players give bribes to parents of said kids to persuade them to join and tap up players illegally. That’s what they call doing it the right way. Basically manipulating young kids with the backing of the media.

where are these figures from ? Are most of these people earning through adverts rather than subscriptions ? did not see any subscriptions on the jordie video missed the adds as I gave up watching. Take it the city one is the official one not some guy. Would have thought talksport and clubs would earn more thaan some of these random people doing it. Any worth watching?

True Geordie's YouTube earnings revealed, and it's more than Real Madrid or Juventus

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...e-geordies-youtube-earnings-revealed-17171853

I can't recommend any of these YouTube sites because I don't know very much about them.

I do know that most of the bedroom warrior football vloggers are very anti City.

Last edited:
I stopped posting on that forum. I agree with you Newcastle fans haven't a clue how ffp is going to hold them back. This bloke thinks the new owner can strengthen the squad to compete and stay within ffp !! he was even taking the piss saying that I am only jealous that Newcastle can do it without braking ffp. I have pointed out that we aren't banned yet and haven't broken any ffp rules ...I gave up with him lol

he has just said...…. ''i thought they had been banned for 2 yrs never knew about the appeal. But it will not be good if you lose that appeal eh 2 year ban and points reduction for the 20/21 season it will happen Joe cos City were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations City have form lmao''......

didn't know City were getting a points ban as well !! think this just shows how much the press/media in this country have brainwashed other fans against City.

shame i got banned from this forum for saying once the American owners gang up on you etc .....the scouser's along with him ganged up on me and banned me lolol oh the fun i could of had !

He should have explained why he was now agreeing with Man City fans about FFP.
  • 1st September 2008 City taken over by Abu Dhabi United Group Investment and Development Limited.
  • September 2009 - FFP agreed to in principle by the Financial Control Panel of football's governing body in Europe (UEFA).
So what prompted FFP, was it real concern regarding debt? Hardly in 2009 the Scum had a debt of £716.5m and paid £68.5m in interest payments. The latest figure for the Scum debt is £429.1m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.