It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think 8-10 starts for him and lot of times will be coming in from bench plus cup games.
When Kun is back Jesus will play from the wings couple times, also Foden sometimes. He wont make Pep to put Mahrez/Sterling on the bench not in his first year.

What he needs to do is to do very well in the limited time he will be on the pitch.

For example Foden last season had 300 minutes in PL. But he did well in the limited time he played also cup games etc and now this season he is trusted more.

I'm pretty sure he would if his performances merited it. Pep plays those players who make themselves undroppable

True but he infuriated nearly everyone when he was on the pitch. Don't think I've ever seen Kev look so consistently pissed off at a teammate.

Only time will tell. If any one of Mahrez, Bernardo or Torres hit the ground running then they can nail down that spot. It's clear Sterling has got the LW spot as his performances over the last 3 years have deserved an automatic starting position

Just look at the way David Silva dealt with the terrible situation of his son, simply incredible.

Look at the way Pep had dealt with the sudden loss of his mother in tragic circumstances.

We all have personal issues, how you deal with them is a test of character, John Stones seems flawed in that way.
It is not a flaw to struggle to deal with something personal,people don't need that kind of thing said about them,the other two are much older for one and have stable families

It is not a flaw to struggle to deal with something personal,people don't need that kind of thing said about them,the other two are much older for one and have stable families
It's not a flaw but it has clearly affected him for a long period of time, and City have been very, very patient and understanding with him.

Time to move on for both parties.

And in David Silva's case, I would say the situation was far worse, he was far from home, away from wife and child and his child was in a life threatening condition. His ability to continue to play and still at the highest level was incredible and courageous.

It's not a flaw but it has clearly affected him for a long period of time, and City have been very, very patient and understanding with him.

Time to move on for both parties.

And in David Silva's case, I would say the situation was far worse, he was far from home, away from wife and child and his child was in a life threatening condition. His ability to continue to play and still at the highest level was incredible and courageous.
In Davids case it was a situation he had no control over. Stones' situation was as far as we know entirely his own making and within his control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.