#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to say though that he's not great at timing runs off the last defender. The likes of Vardy and Aguero will be higher because it's a huge part of their game, particularly the former. But they're both great at it. It's an important attribute of Sergio's because he's not blessed with much pace so he uses his timing to get himself clear.

It's become a cliche and a lazy criticism of him to the point where a Gabriel Jesus offside seems to be met with a huge groan every time but I do think it's something he can and will improve on. He's just a bit too eager, I think.

I agree with that, I do think though that the more regular he's played the less he runs offside, naturally the more in sync with his teammates the better his timing should be.

that's nice. but back to in context. Using the word hater in that context on here for a negative person is an often used generalization and nothing to get bent about.
The tone in "that post" I used was a good example and very harsh, regardless of who is was meant for.
It is a childish word to throw at people who don't share your view,nobody hates gabby or any other player

It is higher,he is called offside at least once in the vast majority of games,you only need eyes for that,who knows what they use to determine that number

Don't believe the truth, believe what I have said instead!

Who needs stupid facts when Karen has her opinion!

Don't believe the truth, believe what I have said instead!

Who needs stupid facts when Karen has her opinion!
Ok how is that stay decided? Does it go on how many times var or the linesman flags him off or some kind of weird and wonderful measurement thing? If you went through every match thread you can see whether he is offside or not

Ok how is that stay decided? Does it go on how many times var or the linesman flags him off or some kind of weird and wonderful measurement thing? If you went through every match thread you can see whether he is offside or not
Yes. Exactly that.

And if anything it overestimates because it doesn't correct wrongly given offsides. Unless VAR does of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.