It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a flaw but it has clearly affected him for a long period of time, and City have been very, very patient and understanding with him.

Time to move on for both parties.

And in David Silva's case, I would say the situation was far worse, he was far from home, away from wife and child and his child was in a life threatening condition. His ability to continue to play and still at the highest level was incredible and courageous.
Of course it was ,it doesn't matter what the problem is if it affects the person,dave's was an acute situation with an end whilst John appears to have got depression from an ongoing situation

Just looking around the World of football and players that we could have an OK chance of getting...so not Mbappe...and the two I came up with were Sancho and Werner. One we already had and the other we probably could have got to replace Sane but he went to Chelsea.

It doesn't matter how you got there if you can't cope with it,his fault of course by the sounds of it but who knows,mental health is a big problem however you get there
Maybe it is, but we are a top class football club, have given him a lot of time and attention, been incredibly patient and the result is he is as broken as 2 season ago.
Time to move on, cut our losses and a new start for Johnny may sort his head out. He certainly needs to change his choice in women.

Torres worth 40 paid 25

Ake worth 25 paid 40

Wonder if we overpaid because we underpaid
Personally I don't think we overpaid for Akè I think we've got a really good deal for him. I'm sure we'll see some strange big money moves this summer from other clubs and we'll be looking at the Akè price and thinking we've done incredibly well to get him for £40m. Very underrated player.

Both players for £64m is incredible business.

It is not a flaw to struggle to deal with something personal,people don't need that kind of thing said about them,the other two are much older for one and have stable families
We lost our son 13 and a half years ago and quite honestly neither myself or my wife have recovered, and accept that we never will...people deal with traumas in their lives in different ways...the irony on top of all this is that he has missed everything that came afterwards...needless to say, we cried buckets of joy and grief after the Agueroooo moment...

We lost our son 13 and a half years ago and quite honestly neither myself or my wife have recovered, and accept that we never will...people deal with traumas in their lives in different ways...the irony on top of all this is that he has missed everything that came afterwards...needless to say, we cried buckets of joy and grief after the Agueroooo moment...

Powerful post that mate. Sorry for your loss, even though it was some time ago. Very honest and open of you to put it on here. All the best to you and your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.