Emotional music from a film

Breaking the rules in the first reply as this is not a film, and not actually during the scenes of the series neither, but the theme song to Band Of Brothers is one for me.

When you get into that series and get emotionally involved with it, the theme song really gets you!

Nimrod, forever associated with the fallen, particularly those who died in the First World War....

And this song from the First World War.....

I don't mind admitting I have difficulty holding back the tears.

Tv, not a film, but there is no sadder music than the episode of Futurama with Fry's dog. Gut wrenching from a show that you really didn't expect it from

Destroyed me that did, it is the only episode i can't watch.

Hope, sacrfice, loss, anger, rage, i think this has all of that, "Your father would be proud" from Rogue One, it is beautiful...

Destroyed me that did, it is the only episode i can't watch.

]
Yeah you just don't see it coming, it just hits you like a ton of bricks, brilliant writing tbh. I still sing that to my wife every time she feels guilty about leaving the dogs for any amount of time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.