FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ian Wright sat there dressed as a bottle of Tabasco sauce
24a2129efb1b37d21cede376925ed2f6

I agree mate, I was only pulling your leg.

When it’s been announced that many North West areas have seen increase in cases that have been linked to house parties, dinner parties and barbecues; it’s really poor to see the BBC show Ranganathan throwing one, poor from him and poor from the BBC to show it.

The BBC have shown some stupid things over the months during the pandemic.
No probs took your point in right spirit. My prob with anything to do with bbc bt sky causes the twitchy trigger finger to just fire decided I wanted Chelsea to win and paranoia set in again almost sense bbc are bigging arse up. Just out of interest is there still a limit on how many you can have in your garden

So when does Alty give the sympathy penalty/goal to Arsenal And give them the cup? The cartel are going to have to throw them a bone after finishing outside the top four .

One of the only direct players...that’s 2 hamstring injuries already. Either that’s some freak coincidence or the physios needs a talking to.

No probs took your point in right spirit. My prob with anything to do with bbc bt sky causes the twitchy trigger finger to just fire decided I wanted Chelsea to win and paranoia set in again almost sense bbc are bugging arse up. Just out of interest is there still a limit on how many you have in your garden
I was under the impression it was no more than people from one other household...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.