Eddie Howe leaves Bournemouth

Not seen any talk of Newcastle on this thread? Although he’s done a good job, Bruce doesn’t seem to be their cup of tea. He may be a good fit there but if there’s no money to spend, would he go?

Still plenty of time for managerial merry go rounds this summer.

I can see zidane throwing his toys out of the pram if we knock Real out. They go for klopp, Liverpool go for Howe. Stranger things have happened.

Or maybe a year out before he makes his return. Can't see anybody in the premier league in need of a ball playing manager currently. Also not sure he'd want to walk into a club mid season, but depends on the opportunity I guess.

Not seen any talk of Newcastle on this thread? Although he’s done a good job, Bruce doesn’t seem to be their cup of tea. He may be a good fit there but if there’s no money to spend, would he go?
Now the cash ain’t coming they’d be nuts to get rid of Bruce given the season he’s had.

And despite him being a former Rag I can’t help but feel he’s one of footballs good guys.

Had it easy at Bournemouth in many ways, i wonder what he'll be like at a bigger club with all the pressure that entails.
Good luck to him
This is an uneducated comment. When he went to Bournemouth they were in the relegation zone of League 2. That's pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.