FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that it ? the best you can do ? do you honestly think that the prem is not corrupt ? after all that has gone on this season you come to the conclusion its just that the refs get overawed at the big teams, and so give them the results because well they are the big teams? Genuine question what age group are you ? My dad is 84 and he is adamant that everything is above reproach in football, he will not have it that there is corruption in English football, even when last sunday morning i told him how the scum v Leicester game would play out in the afternoon, boy am i gonna have fun when i have a coffee with him tmrw ! So why do you think that in a multi million pound industry there is no corruption and its all just overawed refs at a big game ?
He knows,that is why he won't answer my post

Altchester Utd supporting Ref gives everything to the team in Red v the team in Blue shocker. Keeping the mid table Big in Japan Prem darlings semi-relevant for another season.

I never said that though did I. I simply said that, in this instance, everyone's getting a bit too wild eyed. Chelsea (by Frank Lampards own admission) weren't good enough and certain Chelsea players made reckless challenges that allowed a rubbish ref (unless of course we're saying Taylor is a good ref) an opportunity to exercise his authority and also his incompetence.
But Kovacic didn’t make a reckless challenge for his second yellow, and reckless challenges had nothing to do with arsenals keeper handling the ball on the half way line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.