Headed to Scotland

Brightwell’s left peg

Now we’re back in the UK, we’ve decided to go camper-vanning with the kids to Scotland for a couple of weeks. They’ve never been to Scotland and it’s over 30 years since I’ve been.

Anyone know what injections we need? Also, can anyone tell us which parts to avoid (please be more specific than ‘all of it’)

Thanks.

Now we’re back in the UK, we’ve decided to go camper-vanning with the kids to Scotland for a couple of weeks. They’ve never been to Scotland and it’s over 30 years since I’ve been.

Anyone know what injections we need? Also, can anyone tell us which parts to avoid (please be more specific than ‘all of it’)

Thanks.
If you are looking for things to do rather than not to do and you have a camper van, look up the NC 500. Truely spectacular and so many places to see and explore. We did it last year and absolutely loved it.

Thanks.

I've lived in Dumfries & Galloway for the last 9 years mate and its stunning, you wont regret it. Drive and stop along the coast road for a few days before heading up through the Galloway National Park and maybe heading up to the Trossachs for a few days and then up to the Highlands.

Thanks.
Have you been tested and are you clear? Where will you spend 14 days in quarantine?
Don’t go into any pubs you might get unpleasant looks. We don’t like strangers in these parts you know.
If you are determined to visit, I hear some of the villages in Western fife are nice. Also lots to see and do in port Glasgow.

I've lived in Dumfries & Galloway for the last 9 years mate and its stunning, you wont regret it. Drive and stop along the coast road for a few days before heading up through the Galloway National Park and maybe heading up to the Trossachs for a few days and then up to the Highlands.
We’re staying in Dumfries. We have friends who own a sailing resort there. Kids are learning to sail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.