New striker?

A natural finisher and a tall quick centre back with presence would both be nice. We have one of each at the moment and they both miss a lot of games injured.

We have to number 9s already with higher-than-average stats so I don't see the need for another until Aguero leaves.

We’re blessed with goals all over the midfield and wingers. We will only get one season from Kun and his fitness recovery etc is a gamble now (like the Vinnie scenario) Jesus still has to stay fit and prove himself (like the Stones scenario) Istory says we must get cover the striker we need any way is a Dzeko Negredo someone to be on the end of crosses. All the games we lost (lost our title) were result of in the main going behind to resolute defending and we resorted to launching the ball to the Invisible Man.......I’m not a fan....he didn’t rise to the occasions
Ha, not being a Jesus fan is one thing, fine, whatever. But comparing his contributions to Stones?
No way you could keep a straight face typing that, or is this part of that new Match Day Thread wisdom
that tried to rot the Jesus thread?

You cant keep Aguero, Jesus and another big name striker happy rotating one striker position. I think the summer Aguero leaves we will go big for a striker

100% certain, and it will be a big signing.

Kane, Martinez or Felix.
I dunno, Martinez and Felix are still yet to prove themselves, especially Felix. They might get better in a few years but at this point there’s equal chance they could fall off

The problem is that we have missed to many chances,that has been our undoing this season. We need to get more shots on target, but a shot ratio of around 25%-30% on target is simply not good enough. In some games this was even less than this.

So getting a higher shots on target ratio to missing the target would help One more thing that will also help, is players following up at the far post more often. How many more goals would have been scored if we have had players had done this.

I am sure that if we had done either or both of these in the Premier League we would have won it again. Maybe even won another domestic quad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.