Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him. The lad backed himself and now looks as if he’s going to get another big move. Shame it’s to that lot, however. Fair play to Dortmund as well. They evidently know how to identify young talent and nurture it enough so as to maximise their profit.

They finally replaced Ronaldo.

Hopefully not. Maybe Dortmund can keep him. Why should they sell for only £60m anyway, thought he was valued at about £100m+? No team should bend over for those fucking twats, bleed them dry.

I'll be so pissed off if he goes there, far too good for them, plus very marketable and gets them in the news and everyone fucking fawning over them again. Sancho would have been fucking amazing back at City linking up with Kun and Raheem and Jesus.

Will be quite hilarious if Torres develops as a better player than Sancho. Far from impossible, imo. Pep will help Torres flourish. Had Torres played for Dortmund and Sancho for Valencia, their stats would have been very different. Talent wise they are not as far as the stats suggest.

Fair play to him. The lad backed himself and now looks as if he’s going to get another big move. Shame it’s to that lot, however. Fair play to Dortmund as well. They evidently know how to identify young talent and nurture it enough so as to maximise their profit.

Is football about getting big moves? Or about having a career corresponding to your talent? What has Sancho won so far apart from money from big moves?

Is this guy as good as the hype? I have only ever seen him play for England and I have to say that I was not overly impressed. He played for Dortmund, a good team in what is basically a league of 3 or 4 reasonably good teams and the rest are very poor. So will he cut the mustard in the PL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.