It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie not the only one to mention Pau Torres. His name been constantly popping up for ages. A left footer on the right of defence just feels wrong. As a one off, sure. But first choice? Not for me.

I don't know why you bother getting so aggravated in these threads when we all know you'll instantly forget everything you "hate" about him as soon as he's wearing a City shirt and become a mindless cheerleader.

You were another one who couldn't stand the idea of us signing Walker.

Stop pretending you know anything about Grealish when it's taken you 3 attempts to get his age right, and just wait and see what happens.

Would he be my choice of transfer? No, but like I said, the club knows infinitely more about his character than any fan, and if they're interested then he's a good egg.
His birthday is next month,he is 25 then ,i didn't like walker and I still don't like walker,I knew I wouldn't warm to him as a person and I havent but thanks for telling me otherwise ,he is not very likable,freakish is not likable nor a good player

I'm not sure how anyone could feel confident about Grealish's character when all they know is what they read in the papers. You guys don't believe the papers for literally anything else, but for this it's all definitely true?

The drunk driving is stuff is obviously a bad mistake, but all the other stuff, who knows?

If there's one thing I hate about transfers it's the pubeless scrotes on the club's social media replying with "announce x" to everything.

His birthday is next month,he is 25 then ,i didn't like walker and I still don't like walker,I knew I wouldn't warm to him as a person and I havent but thanks for telling me otherwise ,he is not very likable, freakish is not likable nor a good player
what's up with kyle ,he's a good egg

I'm not sure how anyone could feel confident about Grealish's character when all they know is what they read in the papers. You guys don't believe the papers for literally anything else, but for this it's all definitely true?

The drunk driving is stuff is obviously a bad mistake, but all the other stuff, who knows?
if he was drunk, why wasnt he banned ,or was he ?
edit

where has drunk driving come from ?

He faces charges of driving without due care and attention and failing to stop at the scene.

he gave his details to one of the owners of the cars then left on foot

Rumours are one thing, but unless I'm mistaken, his stupidity has usually been photographed. So yes, I'll believe my eyes.

If I read of an "inside source" telling how he nonces up sheep then I'd doubt it to be fair.

if he was drunk, why wasnt he banned ,or was he ?
edit

where has drunk driving come from ?

He faces charges of driving without due care and attention and failing to stop at the scene.

he gave his details to one of the owners of the cars then left on foot
He hasn’t been charged with drink driving, he has been charged with careless driving & leaving the scene of an accident
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-53096828

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.