Ake
Torres
Steffan (return from loan)
Yan Couto

very possible - Alt Nouri

In the balance - Koulibaly - hopefully there is a plan B

Then there is the list that no one really has a clue about:

Striker/Attacker - Kane, Harvetz, Joao Felix, Thiago Almada or another
Midfielder - Aouar, Grelish (but Villa want 80m for him so hopefully we stay well away)

If he was pissed it would probably still be in his system, plenty of people get nicked the morning after a skinful. Depends on the timeframe, I guess it will all come out when he appears in court
You can do back calculation but once it’s gone it’s gone i.e. 12 hours. In practice you need to catch them after a few hours to catch out anyone claiming to have had a post accident drink.
If he was pissed it would probably still be in his system, plenty of people get nicked the morning after a skinful. Depends on the timeframe, I guess it will all come out when he appears in court

you have to question why he got two hookers in during the height of covid and lockdown,a second breaking of lockdown which was maybe more understandable,he is stupid and I dont like him,we can't like everyone,because he is a decent player doesn't mean I have to like him,lads forgive lads anything I find

Im told both the hookers were wearing face masks and thoroughly washed and sanitised their hands ; )

Playing Devil's Advocate here - not convinced he'd be a major asset to us but I'll wager he could unlock packed 10 man defences with his ability to go past players and possibly drawing the foul, rather that trying to tiki-taka our way in when it don't work in certain games (Southampton)

He wouldn't get half the fouls if he played for us and get about 3 red cards for diving.

Still no sign of this ‘something huge then’

I assume it’s one of those, real outside bets that non of us would even think of (no not Isco, Mido, or the Kante homecoming before anyone starts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.