Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will be cautious as he can be , expect Rodri and Gundogan to start the game keeping possession as usual will be the priority , if it is 0-0 at half time i would expect Zidane to go for it in the 2nd half which will suit us down to the ground , ive gone 0-0 half time and 3-0 full time , but my bookie was smiling when he took the bet
I will be smiling if it comes off JGB

ManCity Champions League Squad: Ederson, Bravo, Bazunu; Walker, Stones, Zinchenko, Laporte, Mendy, Cancelo, Otamendi, Garcia; Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho; Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero. [via
@ManCityMEN

Please pm me too - I’m also in Edinburgh ( with Mrs JYF)

Ha ha it wasn't a big secret I just saw his PM before his post on here.
Edinburgh is pretty busy just now and most places in city centre do not show football unless you go to a sports bar. Basically anywhere you go you will have to book.
Good places for sport are 3 sisters. Platform 5 and Pear Tree
Might depend what area your staying in ....

Let me know if you need more info

ManCity Champions League Squad: Ederson, Bravo, Bazunu; Walker, Stones, Zinchenko, Laporte, Mendy, Cancelo, Otamendi, Garcia; Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho; Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero. [via
@ManCityMEN
Bazunu promoted to third keeper at 18 after Carson’s loan ended. Wonder if we’ll be after another veteran for the Richard Wright position?

Despite restrictions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, Real Madrid will fly into Manchester 24 hours before kick-off and train at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday evening. [
@Jack_Gaughan

hope we hose them down,they should be here by now and all of the travelling party tested,why are pandemic rules not applied to them coming in from a country with a spike in cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.