Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they spend £100m on Sancho as it's possible that we could be going head to head on other players.

Not gonna lie. I hate the fact that they seem to be finally spending big on players i would want in my team.

We are replacing Sane with an inferior player in Torres. And the rags are going out the and signing one of the most sought after young talents in world football.

Oh well...

Not gonna lie. I hate the fact that they seem to be finally spending big on players i would want in my team.

We are replacing Sane with an inferior player in Torres. And the rags are going out the and signing one of the most sought after young talents in world football.

Oh well...
Sought after, you say?.....

Sought after, you say?.....

1-year left on his deal so he was available for a "bargain" price. So understandable that many would want him. Not everyone can afford to spend 100m+ on a player. Especially now. i'm not denying that Torres might be a good signing, especially for that price.

I just can’t understand why people rate this guy so much higher than Torres, it’s really unbelievable. Because he is more expensive? United are getting ripped off ffs!

Have you even considered their respective teams? Dortmund is the 2nd best team in a non-competetive league, where most teams defend like they’re playing in sunday football league. Sancho plays with the likes of Haaland, Reus, Alcacer, Götze, Julian Brandt.
Tell me the names of Ferran Torres teammates? Exactly. They are unknown.

Ferran Torres is the most exciting winger in the world at the moment. The sky is his limit and we got him for bubblegum-money. Even if I had 100m to spare, I still would have bought Torres ahead of Sancho. He is a pacy player with great passing and shooting capabilities, ball control and dribbling. He has everything Sancho has imo. Stop whining about United getting a Ferrari while we get a Volvo because that’s not the case. Torres will be an excellent player for us.

I just can’t understand why people rate this guy so much higher than Torres, it’s really unbelievable. Because he is more expensive? United are getting ripped off ffs!

Have you even considered their respective teams? Dortmund is the 2nd best team in a non-competetive league, where most teams defend like they’re playing in sunday football league. Sancho plays with the likes of Haaland, Reus, Alcacer, Götze, Julian Brandt.
Tell me the names of Ferran Torres teammates? Exactly. They are unknown.

Ferran Torres is the most exciting winger in the world at the moment. The sky is his limit and we got him for bubblegum-money. Even if I had 100m to spare, I still would have bought Torres ahead of Sancho. He is a pacy player with great passing and shooting capabilities, ball control and dribbling. He has everything Sancho has imo. Stop whining about United getting a Ferrari while we get a Volvo because that’s not the case. Torres will be an excellent player for us.
Well said!
We can almost afford to buy him with the money from the Sancho sell on clause.
Now that’s what I call good business!

Oh well...
Sane went for £50m in this market and is a better player than Sancho and proven in a much better league

they are massively overpaying , whereas we are getting a bargain for a player who should turn out to be just as good ?

who are they signing that we would want in our team ?

Ferran Torres is the most exciting winger in the world at the moment.

Because he is signing for us? Really, who was talking about Torres here (or anywhere), before we were linked with him? I hope Torres shines for us. But Sancho is better and more valuable than him right now. I do hope that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.