Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is signing for us? Really, who was talking about Torres here (or anywhere), before we were linked with him? I hope Torres shines for us. But Sancho is better and more valuable than him right now. I do hope that changes.

Before Torres even signed for us, there was only a few pacy young wingers that could ultimately replace Sané, in my book:

Oyarzabal
Sancho
Gnabry
Torres
Leon Bailey

Gnabry would have probably been my dream signing but Torres have always been my top choice because I like what I see. Neither Oyarzabal, Sancho or Bailey have really impressed me. I have no doubts he will be amazing.

Not gonna lie. I hate the fact that they seem to be finally spending big on players i would want in my team.

We are replacing Sane with an inferior player in Torres. And the rags are going out the and signing one of the most sought after young talents in world football.

Oh well...

That sought after it's a one horse race for Sancho.

All this overpriced stuff is nonsense. They’ve got the money, they need a top class right winger, they are seemingly on the verge of getting possibly the best Young right winger around who’s actually attainable. if they spend double what’s quoted it’s still money well spent, just as it would be if we did it.

Doesn’t really bother me that we’re not in for him, he seems the type who will move on again in a few years anyway, especially if he does excel and a Barca/Madrid come calling and will be the first knocking on the door asking questions when the bus driver steers them into the Europa league knockouts around Christmas.

Gutted & Disappointed.
Doesn't really matter if we get 10 or 100m out of this deal, it really feel bad to lose your best young prospect to your most hated rival.

Doesn’t really bother me that we’re not in for him, he seems the type who will move on again in a few years anyway, especially if he does excel and a Barca/Madrid come calling and will be the first knocking on the door asking questions when the bus driver steers them into the Europa league knockouts around Christmas.[/QUOTE]
All this overpriced stuff is nonsense. They’ve got the money, they need a top class right winger, they are seemingly on the verge of getting possibly the best Young right winger around who’s actually attainable. if they spend double what’s quoted it’s still money well spent, just as it would be if we did it.

Doesn’t really bother me that we’re not in for him, he seems the type who will move on again in a few years anyway, especially if he does excel and a Barca/Madrid come calling and will be the first knocking on the door asking questions when the bus driver steers them into the Europa league knockouts around Christmas.

I think the days of Madrid and Barca coming in and snaffling up top players from the prem are gone.
Unless a player runs down his contract
They will be miles behind financially in a year or two, if not already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.