Crazy Explosion at Beirut Port (video)

Trump just said in a press conference that his generals believe it to be an attack of sort. Make what you will of that.

I remember being lead adjuster on a claim for an armed robbery at a farming supplies business - the guy who owned it was on the roof with his mate at the time fixing the roof that had sprung a leak when a BMW roared in and 2 armed men got out. They held up the girl in the cashiers area and as she was screaming the guy was shouting off the roof " just give them the fucking money " but everytime he bobbed up the sawn off or the pistol was discharged at him. His mate got on the blower and did 999 - the Police were there in short order but the thieves got away. What amazed the guy was that they weren't bothered about the money or the discharge of firearms it was all about whether they took any fertiliser........

That from the man who thinks the US have the best Covid figs in the world - in fact that they are better than the world.....I know what I choose to believe

Perhaps so, but even by his standards it would be incredibly irresponsible to stand there and say that. Though even if he's wrong he'll likely just blame the generals.

Perhaps so, but even by his standards it would be incredibly irresponsible to stand there and say that. Though even if he's wrong he'll likely just blame the generals.
It’s exactly what he’d do to make himself look like he knows stuff that others don’t. He won’t give a fuck if there are any consequences. He won’t have considered that at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.