Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already posted but - According to the city website Kyle Walker is on TV duty for Friday's game - is he injured or have I misunderstood?

Paul Dickov and Shaun Goater return to the We’re Not Really Here line-up for Manchester City’s game against Real Madrid on Friday 7 August.

MENS TEAM

Which TV channel is City v Real Madrid on?

Our former striking duo will join presenters Cel Spellman and Kyle Walker in the studio for our live matchday show from the City Football Academy.

Radio Manchester’s Kyle Walker.

I'm not sure us scoring first would change that much, they need to score at least twice whatever happens

Makes a big difference having to score two to win vs. two just to get level. Added to the momentum our going ahead would bring us

If you click on the hyperlink for Kyle Walker In the section above it takes you to the player profile for Kyle Walker the footballer. I hope it’s just a mistake.

Well Kyle Walker the footballer has been in the training photos and he’s not suspended as far as I’m aware

Can never right off a Real Madrid team, surprised how many on here are confident of win and getting through . Lockdown break came at the right time for them and their form has improved since a bit of a dip they suffered in Feb/March. Quite evenly balanced, i think we will be nervy and Real's experience will tell. Our defence will need to play well but i can see us getting caught out. If UEFA are as corrupt as most on here think, then the ref will stuff us with a few decisions. Red card anyone?

Despite restrictions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, Real Madrid will fly into Manchester 24 hours before kick-off and train at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday evening. [
@Jack_Gaughan

hope we hose them down,they should be here by now and all of the travelling party tested,why are pandemic rules not applied to them coming in from a country with a spike in cases
Because the team and staff are subjected to regular testing regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.