Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Very interesting tidbit from his exit interview in Marca, singling out Parejo as not a good captain - there will likely be more to this

Very interesting tidbit from his exit interview in Marca, singling out Parejo as not a good captain - there will likely be more to this
Slightly odd interview in general - obviously he had some grievances with the club and is speaking from the heart, but some bits reek of agent impact, the fact that Peter Lim should have been involved in his contract discussions, he should've been made captain and should have been made one of the highest paid players - he's a young prospect, it feels hard to believe those sorts of thoughts would be in his head without someone in his ear trying to get him to leave.

But hey ho, City are usually pretty good at getting people to realise how things work at this club and smacking down nonsense agents (if that becomes the case).

Hopefully does his talking on the pitch rather than in the media for us.

Shocked that sly sports reporting this transfer was a massive bargain last night

As someone had a word with them following CAS decision

I don't watch sky sports news very often but I did see their coverage when the CAS report was published in full. It was really fair and very different tone to BBC and the tabloids, I was pleasantly surprised!

RE Torres, its a strange interview he's given to Marca, particularly the comments about wanting to have been made captain at Valencia... he's only 20! On the plus side he clearly has a desire to be an important player, if he brings that desire to City and listens to Pep and the coaches hopefully he'll be a fantastic signing.

From the YouTube videos it seems he will complement sterling really well in our system. Excited to see what he brings but having a good feeling about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.